Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
You can have this on the table in the blink of an eye after a busy day. So easy and so good.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 quart tomato juice
- salt & pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups medium egg noodles
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
- Brown beef and onions.
- Stir in juice, salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add noodles, few at a time so that mixture continues to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until noodles are tender.
- Stir in sour cream if desired.
- Heat, but do NOT boil anymore.
- Serve at once.