- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups rolled oats
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan on medium heat, melt butter.
- Pour in sugar and cocoa. Mix.
- Pour in milk and whisk until creamy.
- Bring to rolling boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and peanut butter.
- Stir until peanut butter is thoroughly melted.
- Add oats and stir quickly.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool until firm.