1/3 Photos of One-pot Moroccan Lamb
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
A quick to assemble recipe that smells wondereful and tastes even better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- 2Add the meat in small batches, and cook over a medium heat until well browned.
- 3Return all the meat to the pan.
- 4Add all the remaining ingredients (except the almonds) and season with pepper.
- 5Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer covered for about 1 hour or until the meat is tender.
- 6Garnish with the almonds, and serve with rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One-pot Moroccan Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (429 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 764.7
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 183.6 mg
- Sodium 677.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 53.9 g