Cook1 hr 10 mins
A quick to assemble recipe that smells wondereful and tastes even better!
Make and share this One-pot Moroccan Lamb recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the meat in small batches, and cook over a medium heat until well browned.
- Return all the meat to the pan.
- Add all the remaining ingredients (except the almonds) and season with pepper.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer covered for about 1 hour or until the meat is tender.
- Garnish with the almonds, and serve with rice.