Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This came from The Best Of The Best 500 Fast & Fabulous Five Star 5 Ingredient Recipes. My family liked this recipe. When we made this we decided add about 1 cup of cheese to the meat/soup mixture as it just seemed to bland. Also we choose to add salt and pepper.
- 2 lbs gound chuck
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 20 ounces frozen crinkle-cut French fries, thawed
- Brown meat with onions in large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat; drain, if necessary. Stir in soups. Top with fries.
- Bake uncovered in 350 oven for 40 minutes, or till fries are golden brown.