Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is so easy and flavorful! Plus it can be made in one pan. I had to give measurements for seasonings, but it's season to taste.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb macaroni
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, crushed
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil and add garlic and onions. Cook until tender.
- Add ground beef and mushrooms and cook through.
- Add 6 cups water and bring to boil.
- Add macaroni, stir well.
- Cook until macaroni is tender and water is absorbed. Stirring often.
- Add canned corn and tomatoes.
- Add seasonings.
- Stir well and cook until heated through.