4 hrs 20 mins
Baby Chevelle's Note:
Men seem to love this. This is different than the other one pot dinners I have seen posted. Easy simple and the crock pot is always the best way to cook on a busy day. This dish is great for the winter on a cold blustery day. Tastes great, easy, what more could we ask for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2-1 lb ground beef
- 3/4 lb bacon, cut in small pieces
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 (31 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1Brwon ground beef in skillet, drain off fat and put in crock pot.
- 2cut bacon in small pieces.
- 3Fry bacon and onions till brown; drain off fat.
- 4Add bacon, onions, and remaining ingredients to crock pot.
- 5Stir together well.
- 6Cover and cook on low for 4 to 9 hours.
- 7If using the 2 quart crock pot, reduce this recipe by half.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "one Pot" Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.1
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 65.3 mg
- Sodium 2327.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.3 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: