- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (5 2/3 ounce) envelope quick-cooking rice (suggested, Knorr Creamy Chicken Flavor)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat & Cook: Heat oil in skillet and cook chicken thoroughly, 4 minutes; adding garlic during last 30 seconds. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Prepare Knorr: Empty package contents into same skillet and prepare rice according to package directions.
- Stir & Sprinkle: Stir in cooked chicken, garlic and tomatoes. Sprinkle with mozzarella and basil.