Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
One Pot Chicken Parmesan Casserole from www.lotsofkids.com.
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (12 ounce) bag egg noodles
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen broccoli florets (or vegetable of your choice)
- Saute chicken cubes in sauce pan (or boil if frozen and then cube) and set aside.
- Boil bag of egg noodles (in chicken broth for more flavor) and drain.
- Add the chicken, soup, Parmesan cheese, milk and bag of frozen veggies.
- Heat until broccoli is done, about 20 minutes, and serve.