1/2 Photos of One-Pot Chicken Broccoli in White Wine Sauce
A quick, easy and delicious one-pan chicken and broccoli dish that I like to serve over a bed of brown rice or mashed potatoes and sprinkled with fresh snipped parsley. Wonderful! I've been making this for my family and friends for over thirty years, now. Hope you enjoy as much as we do! P.S. For an extra yummy indulgence, drizzle my Easy Cheese Sauce Velveeta Cheese Sauce in the Microwave over the broccoli. Yum :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded an even 1/4-inch thick (may use chicken cutlets or tenders)
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 -2 cup button mushroom, thickly sliced (optional)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (or fresh lemon zest, chopped fine)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 8 -10 ounces frozen broccoli florets
- fresh lemon wedge, optional to serve
- 1Wash chicken (no need to pat dry), and dip in breadcrumbs to coat both sides. Reserve leftover breadcrumbs.
- 2Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter, stir to combine.
- 3Brown chicken over medium-high heat, about 4-5 minutes per side. Add leftover breadcrumbs, pepper, mushrooms if using, lemon juice or zest, wine, and most of the parsley (reserve a little to sprinkle on the finished dish).
- 4Reduce heat to low and add frozen broccoli florets.
- 5Cover and continue cooking another 10-12 minutes or until broccoli is done to your liking.
- 6Sprinkle finished dish with the reserved parsley, and serve with white wine sauce and fresh lemon wedges.
- 7Great with a side of rice pilaf or creamy mashed potatoes--for an extra yummy indulgence, drizzle my Easy Cheese Sauce over the broccoli. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One-Pot Chicken Broccoli in White Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.2
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 91.0 mg
- Sodium 736.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 31.2 g