One Pot Chicken and Vegetables
- In 5 qt saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add chicken and onion and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add chicken broth and heat to boiling.
- Stir in uncooked noodles and vegetables, stirring to coat with liquid.
- Cover, simmer on medium heat for 8 minutes or until most liquid is absorbed.
- Be sure to stir every 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together soup, milk and parmesan until smooth.
- Add to noodle mixture and simmer until heated through.