Easy casserole and freezes well. Great to keep in the freezer for a quick and easy dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 chicken breast halves
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 2 cups celery (chopped)
- 1 cup green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 1 lb cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1Boil chicken, onion, celery and green pepper for one hour. Remove chicken and strain broth. When cool, remove chicken from bones.
- 2Cook spaghetti in broth. Strain and reserve 2 cups broth.
- 3Mix with spaghetti, olives, soups, Rotel tomatoes, olives and season to taste. Add 1/2 of cheese.
- 4Pour into lightly greased 3quart dish and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- 5Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One-Pot Chicken and Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.5
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 86.1 mg
- Sodium 558.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of mushroom soup
low-fat cream of chicken soup