1/1 Photo of One Pot Cheesy Chicken and Noodles
St. Louie Suzie's Note:
I found this recipe several years ago in a magazine alongside an ad for either soup or noodles. It sounded good, I tried it, my kids LOVED it and now I cook it for dinner about every other week. It's super-fast and very yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granule
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrot
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 10 ounces cooked chicken (canned is fine)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1Bring water and bouillon to a boil in a large saucepan.
- 2Stir in uncooked noodles, then cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add vegetables and onion, cover and simmer 5 minutes or until noodles are tender and most liquid is absorbed.
- 4Add soup, cheese and milk, mix well.
- 5Stir in chicken and pepper, heat through.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Pot Cheesy Chicken and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.1
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 135.1 mg
- Sodium 1167.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 36.6 g