Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I believe this recipe is from the Kraft website. It is low-cal and pretty easy to put all together.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 lb beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in large deep skillet.
- Add onions and garlic. Cook 1 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add meat; cook until browned, stirring frequently.
- Add flour; mix well.
- Stir in green peppers and mushrooms.
- Bring to boil.
- Add noddles and water; stir gently.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes or until noddles are tender.
- Stir in sour cream; cook 1 minute or just until heated.