Recipe by Dreamer in Ontario
I got this recipe from my weight watchers group. I admit I do prefer traditional pumpkin pie but this is pretty good. All the ingredients are core, too, even though baked goods don't qualify as core due to abuse potential.
Top Review by Lalaloula
This was very yummy! :) And so easy to make. <br/>My only changes were that I used 2 whole eggs and decreased the sugar a tad, but thats just personal preference.<br/>THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this recipe with us, dreamer!<br/>Made and reviewed for Veggie Swap #62 September 2013.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree (note not pie filling)
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup egg white
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spray 9" pie plate with Pam.
- Pour mixture into pie plate.
- Bake at 400 F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325 F and continue baking for about 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Slice into 8 pieces.