This is a fabulous tasting chili, that I found online. I have served this chili to my friends & they didn't know it was diet & LOVED it! Any meal recipe for One Point is worth a try, in my book! And once I tried it, I was hooked! The flavor that the beef broth adds, is just awesome!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 2 medium yellow squash, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans reduced-sodium fat-free beef broth
- 4 celery ribs, diced
- 2 green peppers, diced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry chili seasoning mix
- 1Spray a large non-stick skillet & set over medium-high heat. Add the ground turkey & onion & saute' until browned, (approx. 5 min.).
- 2Transfer the mixture into a large soup pot & add the rest of the ingredients.
- 3Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Continue to simmer until veggies are tender (approx. 30 min.).
- 4Per serving - 76 calories/1 gram of fat/3 grams of fiber.
- 5*1 cup = 1 point.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One - Point Hearty Chili
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.1
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 22.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free beef broth
chili seasoning mix