Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a fabulous tasting chili, that I found online. I have served this chili to my friends & they didn't know it was diet & LOVED it! Any meal recipe for One Point is worth a try, in my book! And once I tried it, I was hooked! The flavor that the beef broth adds, is just awesome!
- 10 ounces lean ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 2 medium yellow squash, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans reduced-sodium fat-free beef broth
- 4 celery ribs, diced
- 2 green peppers, diced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packagedry chili seasoning mix
- Spray a large non-stick skillet & set over medium-high heat. Add the ground turkey & onion & saute' until browned, (approx. 5 min.).
- Transfer the mixture into a large soup pot & add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Continue to simmer until veggies are tender (approx. 30 min.).
- Per serving - 76 calories/1 gram of fat/3 grams of fiber.
- *1 cup = 1 point.
Really good - I normally don't like to eat leftovers, but I've been eating this for 4 days and I'm still not tired of it!
I LOVE this recipe!!!! eat it everyday for lunch with a couple of chips and it is a delicious healthy low point meal. Thank you!!