Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An old Bisquick recipe my mother-in-law had in her recipe box. Another good way to use some of the left over Thanksgiving turkey.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 11 x 7-inch rectangular baking dish.
- Mix baking mix, milk, eggs, parsley, sage, thyme, salt, poultry seasoning and pepper in dish with fork until batter is of uniform color (batter will be lumpy).
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.