Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
You won't miss any sizzling flavor with this skillet. It's my back up for rainy days. I found this recipe in Kraft Food And Family. I have not tried this skillet. I'm posting this for safe keeping.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 ounce taco bell home originals taco seasoning mix (1 package)
- 2 cups water
- 7 ounces kraft macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 1⁄3 cup breakstones sour cream
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup tortilla chips, broken up
- Brown meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add seasoning mix, water and macaroni; mix lightly. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 7 minutes or until noodles are tender and liquid is almost completely absorbed.
- Stir in sour cream and cheese sauce mix until well blended.
- Top with tomatoes, lettuce and tortilla chips.