Recipe by Serena #2
My easy imitation of Hamburger Helper lasagna and my family likes this better. Uses only one pan.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups egg noodles or 2 cups fusilli
- 1 (16 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet brown ground beef.
- Add spaghetti sauce.
- Fill can with water and add to skillet.
- Stir in noodles.
- Stir in parmesan.
- Bring to boil, then cover and let simmer 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, till noodles are done and sauce is thickened.
- Stir in mozzarella.
- Let cool a few minutes before eating.