Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is both quick and easy. I don't remember where I got the recipe, just that it really works!
Make and share this One Pan Sausage Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb kielbasa or 1 lb Italian sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 onions, cut into 6 wedges
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 red potatoes, cut into 8 wedges
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 bell pepper, cut into large pieces
- Heat oil thoroughly.
- Add sausage and onions. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add flour, mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except peppers.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- Partially cover pan and simmer for at least 15 minutes, or until potatoes are almost done.
- Add peppers, cook uncovered for 8 - 12 minutes.
This recipe qualifies as pure comfort food. It would be very easy to spice it up or add more veggies if desired but it's also very good as is. Made for Newest Zaar Tag.