This is an adaptation of a recipe I found on the back of a box of bisquick. I changed a few of the ingredients and was wonderfully pleased with the result. You could replace the sausage with ground turkey or ground beef if you desire but if you need a one dish recipe andwant something different than spaghetti give it a try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cook sausage (or ground turkey or beef if you prefer) until done on medium heat.
- 3Remove sausage to a plate to cool.
- 4Add onions to the pan and slowly took to caramelize
- 5Once sausage has cooled dice the meat.
- 6Remove onions from pan,return meat to the pan adding 1 cup sauce,stir just til heated.
- 7Mix together the bisquick,water,eggs,garlic powder and italian seasoning and spread in a 8x8 casserole pan that has been sprayed with non stick spray (the batter will be thin,just make sure there are no holes in batter).
- 8sprinkle batter with half the parmesan cheese.
- 9Layer the carmelized onions next.
- 10Spread the sausauge/sauce mix on top an sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- 11Bake 23-25 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Pan Sausage, Sauce and Garlic Bread Bake
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.9
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 184.7 mg
- Sodium 1693.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 29.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: