Recipe by Karen From Colorado
I found this recipe a long time ago in a magazine in a laundry mat and tore it out. The page is so old and creased and faded that I can't hardly read it anymore. It is a delicious and easy one pan meal for a fast dinner.
- 4 medium potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 lb london broil beef, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Partially cook potatoes in water, or microwave them.
- While potatoes are cooking, mix together the garlic powder and pepper.
- Toss beef with the garlic mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add beef and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Remove beef and add bell pepper to the pan.
- Stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add partially cooked potatoes and saute 5 minutes.
- Add beef and fry until heated through and meat is at desired doneness.
- Season with salt.