- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices (4 medium)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch thick strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a shallow 2 qt microwave-safe dish, cover with plastic wrap, venting corner.
- Microwave on high for 8-10 minutes till just tender.
- While potatoes cook, brown chicken and garlic in oil in a large fry pan, about 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes and rosemary to chicken and cook, stirring till potatoes are lightly browned.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.