Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Nice and easy dinner. I just love the smell of rosemary cooking!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices (4 medium)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch thick strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Place potatoes in a shallow 2 qt microwave-safe dish, cover with plastic wrap, venting corner.
- Microwave on high for 8-10 minutes till just tender.
- While potatoes cook, brown chicken and garlic in oil in a large fry pan, about 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes and rosemary to chicken and cook, stirring till potatoes are lightly browned.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
This is dish is very flavorful and my husband loved!!! It is fast and easy. I will definitely make this dish again.
I loved this light dish and it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EASY AND QUICK!!! Mom really enjoyed it too! My father was nit picky about it... but forget him LOL ;-) The rosemary and garlic(i used 1 clove extra hehehe) add wonderful flavors to this nummy meal. Do be careful when removing wrap from potatoes...as HOT steam will seep out and burn you if you are not careful!!!!