Recipe by Chicopee
I've had this recipe for years. What I like about it is that it's all made in one pan.....plus it's scrumptious.
- 4 medium potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup prepared honey-dijon barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave potatoes 8-10 minutes or until tender.
- In large skillet toss and brown chicken pieces in oil over med-high heat 5-10 minutes.
- Add potato;cook potato and chicken,tossing,until potatoes are lightly browned.
- Add barbque sauce and toss until heated thru.