Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is really good and really easy.
- 1 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 lb pork tenderloin, minced
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 egg whites
- In small pan, combine broth, ¼ teaspoon sesame oil and cornstarch.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring, until sauce thickens, about 5 to 6 minutes; set aside.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet over high heat, heat canola oil; add pork and stir-fry until no longer pink, about 4 minutes.
- Add remaining ¼ teaspoon sesame oil, pepper, salt, mushrooms and all but 2 tablespoons of the green onion.
- Cook until lightly browned, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add sprouts and stir-fry about 1 minute or less.
- With spatula, flatten pork mixture.
- Mix eggs and egg whites; pour over pork mixture.
- Lower heat and cover pan.
- Cook until eggs are set, about 3 minutes.
- To serve, cut into four pieces; top each with ¼ cup sauce and remaining green onion.