This is really good and really easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small pan, combine broth, ¼ teaspoon sesame oil and cornstarch.
- 2Cook over medium heat, stirring, until sauce thickens, about 5 to 6 minutes; set aside.
- 3In 12-inch nonstick skillet over high heat, heat canola oil; add pork and stir-fry until no longer pink, about 4 minutes.
- 4Add remaining ¼ teaspoon sesame oil, pepper, salt, mushrooms and all but 2 tablespoons of the green onion.
- 5Cook until lightly browned, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- 6Add sprouts and stir-fry about 1 minute or less.
- 7With spatula, flatten pork mixture.
- 8Mix eggs and egg whites; pour over pork mixture.
- 9Lower heat and cover pan.
- 10Cook until eggs are set, about 3 minutes.
- 11To serve, cut into four pieces; top each with ¼ cup sauce and remaining green onion.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Pan Pork Fu Yung
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.0
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 143.1 mg
- Sodium 95.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth