Recipe by princessshree85
This a recipe I came across while looking for easy recipes that are a little different than my usual pasta. Im not a big fan of pork so I never make chops but these you cant go wrong with.
Top Review by burntoast34
I often mess up even simple recipes, but this one I managed to pull off pretty well. After searing the chops and setting them aside for minute, I cooked some diced onion in the pan before returning the chops and adding the rest of the ingredients. I used fresh carrots, sliced in thin rounds, and a potato, cubed pretty small (not diced). I substituted the tomato soup with pasta sauce. After 40min it was all done. Next time I may pull the pork chops a little earlier. Overall a great one pot meal, uber-easy and one I'll do again.
- 4 pork chops
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed tomato soup (do not dilute)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) cansliced new potatoes (drained)
- 1 (6 ounce) cansliced carrots (drained)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano (optional)