Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is from a Betty Crocker email that I received. A few ingredients, little time to make, and sounds very good!
- 1 cup water
- 25 1⁄2 ounces pasta sauce, Muir Glen organic (any flavor)
- 1 1⁄2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 20 frozen italian style meatballs, cooked (1 inch)
- 2 1⁄4 ounces olives, sliced and drained
- parmesan cheese, Grated if desired and to taste
- Using a 10 inch skillet bring water and pasta sauce to a boil. Add macaroni, meatballs, olives and return to a boil.
- Lower heat to medium and cover skillet. Cook approximately 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until macaroni is tender. Sprinkle cheese if using and serve immediately.
how fast and easy cakepops on parade
This was quick and easy to throw together. I left out the olives (personal preference) and added lots of shredded cheddar cheese to my dish and the sauce turned out so cheesy and yummy! It's a nice change of pace from the way I usually make my spaghetti and meatballs. Thanks for sharing.
This is a quick and easy meal, perfect for those busy nights. I followed instructions as listed using a 24 oz jar of Classico Four Cheese pasta sauce and my Italian Meatballs, recipe #418080, with great results. Will make this again, thanks for sharing :)
Made for recipe tag game at kittencalskitchen forum.