One-Pan Pasta and Meatballs
- 1 cup water
- 25 1⁄2 ounces pasta sauce, Muir Glen organic (any flavor)
- 1 1⁄2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 20 frozen italian style meatballs, cooked (1 inch)
- 2 1⁄4 ounces olives, sliced and drained
- parmesan cheese, Grated if desired and to taste
- Using a 10 inch skillet bring water and pasta sauce to a boil. Add macaroni, meatballs, olives and return to a boil.
- Lower heat to medium and cover skillet. Cook approximately 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until macaroni is tender. Sprinkle cheese if using and serve immediately.