- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Put flour, sugar, cocoa, salt, and pecans into ungreased 8-inch square baking pan. Stir with a fork until blended.
- Add oil and eggs; stir to mix well.
- With rubber spatula, scrape any ingredients clinging to sides, corners, and bottom of pan into batter.
- Bake 15 minutes or until top feels firm.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows and return to oven. Bake 5 minutes longer or until marshmallows have softened.
- Cool in pan on rack; cut into 16 bars.