Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
Meatloaf, surrounded by seasoned potatoes, onions and carrots baked in the same pan.
Make and share this One Pan Meatloaf Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup Heinz 57 steak sauce (or 1/4 cup ketchup mixed with 2 tsps Worchestershire sauce)
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- black pepper
- 3 medium baking potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3 medium onions, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- Preheat oven to 375°F and lightly grease the bottom of a 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Combine beef, milk, egg, steak sauce, bread crumbs, salt and pepper and shape into a loaf in the center of the baking pan.
- Combine the parsley, salt and pepper.
- Add the vegetables in layers around the loaf, sprinkling each layer with the parsley mixture.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 1 hour or until vegetables are tender.
- Uncover and bake another 10 minutes to brown the meatloaf.