Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
The juices from the kielbasa give the potatoes and green beans a flavor everyone loves. Frozen green beans can be substituted for fresh if need be but fresh are best.
- Place kielbasa in a frying pan with a lid.
- Cut potatoes into halves or quarters, depending on size.
- Place potatoes in center of kielbasa.
- Place green beans on top of potatoes.
- Cover and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Very good and very easy! I actually let me 8 yr old make this, as she asked me if she could make supper. Very flavorful. I did add onions and mushrooms to the mix.
This really hit the spot last night when I wanted something quick and simple. I used veggie Italian style sausage, baby Yukon Gold's and frozen beans. Our local store didn't have any fresh. With the veggie sausage I needed to add salt and pepper but that was all. Very tasty and while I wouldn't serve it at a dinner party it sure fills the bill for a hot and hearty family meal.
Love this. The only addition we make when preparing this is to add one diced vidalia onion for extra flavor!