Recipe by DZ_USA
Delicious and simple. My mom gave me this recipe. I chose to make it with canned peaches. You can use the fruit of your choice, either canned or fresh. Serve it by itself or along with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a shallow baking dish. I used a 9x12 Pyrex dish.
- Mix flour, sugar, and milk in a separate bowl.
- Pour this mixture over melted butter. Do Not Stir.
- Spoon fruit of your choice, either fresh or canned, over batter. Again do not stir. (If using canned fruit, be sure to drain syrup).
- Bake cobbler at 350 degree pre-heated oven for 30-45 minutes or until crust rises to the top and is lightly browned and liquid is bubbly.