1/3 Photos of One Pan Cobbler
Delicious and simple. My mom gave me this recipe. I chose to make it with canned peaches. You can use the fruit of your choice, either canned or fresh. Serve it by itself or along with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
9x12 co ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a shallow baking dish. I used a 9x12 Pyrex dish.
- 2Mix flour, sugar, and milk in a separate bowl.
- 3Pour this mixture over melted butter. Do Not Stir.
- 4Spoon fruit of your choice, either fresh or canned, over batter. Again do not stir. (If using canned fruit, be sure to drain syrup).
- 5Bake cobbler at 350 degree pre-heated oven for 30-45 minutes or until crust rises to the top and is lightly browned and liquid is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Pan Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (683 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2186.4
- Calories from Fat 919
- Total Fat 102.2 g
- Saturated Fat 64.0 g
- Cholesterol 278.1 mg
- Sodium 2519.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 304.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 199.9 g
- Protein 21.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: