Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I've made this tons of times for both my husband and friends and they loved it! I found this on kraftfoods.com. I use chicken breasts and I usually boil them first to get any fat off and then bake it in the oven.
- 4 bone-in chicken pieces (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, cut into thin wedges (about 3 med. potatoes)
- 1⁄4 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup kraft 100% grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F Place chicken and potatoes in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- TOP with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning. Cover with foil.
- BAKE 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through (180ºF), removing foil after 30 minute Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
- I usually use chicken breasts and use seasoning salt over the entire thing as well.
I made a rough version of this tonight. I used a whole cut up chicken and omitted the potatoes. I also didn't measure anything, just drizzled with the dressing and sprinkled with parmesan and italian seasoning. My son gobbled it down. It will definitely be made again. I loved how simple it was.
this was delicious and extremely easy thanks
This was an ok dish. We felt that the zingy taste was a bit too strong. The chicken was very tender though.