Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Very quick and Very easy
Make and share this One Pan Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 2⁄3 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped (not too fine)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together and bake in a greased 9x5inch loaf pan for 55-65 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes and remove from pan.
- Finish cooling on a wire rack.
- High altitude adjustments: Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Devrease Bisquick to 2 cups and sugar to 2/3 cup.
- Add 1/4 cup all purpose flour.
- Bake 50-55 minutes.