- 1⁄2 cup margarine, minus 1 tbspn
- 1 can sliced apple, drained
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- corn flake crumbs, for topping
- brown sugar, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in an 8x8 pan.
- Add all ingredients except topping and mix well.
- Sprinkle on topping.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes.
- Sliced apples are usually found in the pie filling section.
- If you want to use fresh apples, just peel, core and slice (not too thin) and place in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- (You do not want them to lose shape.) Drain and use in place of canned apples.