Recipe by lets.eat
This is super fast great for a tummy rumbling snack, or time to go grocery shopping lunch, most of us already have these ingredients in the refrigerator. Cook time is only for 1. This is great for HUNGRY KIDS!!!!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- 6 flour tortillas (around 6 inches)
- 1 1⁄2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomato (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide pepperoni among the tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Place one tortilla at a time on a microwave safe plate (I use paper, quick snack/quick clean-up). Microwave 50% power for 50 seconds or until cheese melts. Top with lettuce and chopped tomatoes if desired. Microwave remaining tortillas. Fold in half, Eat and Go!.