Recipe by Grandma's Lil Helper
My go-to burger recipe. Inspired by http://www.thebesthamburgerrecipes.com/ This one's for thinner burgers, juuicy burgers to be posted soon
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄8 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons Tony Chachere's Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten Ground Beef into large baking dish.
- Break egg onto beef.
- Distribute remaining ingredients evenly onto beef surface.
- Fold meat into itself, fold n press, repeat. Until ingredients are well mixed.
- Flatten again and cut into 8 equal pieces.
- Roll equal pieces into a ball shape.
- Flatten using wax paper and a plate for pressure (6" - 7" plate works best).
- Peel burger from bottom of plate.
- Lightly salt on each side before cooking.
- Cook about 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Fix Burger & Enjoy.