I know you probably see many choc chip cookie recipes, but these are definitely worth trying!! crunchy on the outside and beautifully warm and moist on the inside. Delicious with every bite, they will have you running back to the cookie jar for more!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- 2Grease 2 40cm x 30cm baking trays with oil spray.
- 3Cream butter until close to white. Add caster and brown sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- 4Gradually add egg and vanilla essence. Beat well.
- 5Fold in sifted flour, chocolate chips and salt; combine.
- 6Pinch off tablespoons of mixture and place on greased trays.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes or until firm.
- 8Cool on wire rack and place in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One of a Kind, Grandma's Choc Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 43.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g