Prep 7 mins
Cook 15 mins
I know you probably see many choc chip cookie recipes, but these are definitely worth trying!! crunchy on the outside and beautifully warm and moist on the inside. Delicious with every bite, they will have you running back to the cookie jar for more!!!
- 125 g butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 3⁄4 cups self raising flour
- 200 g good quality milk chocolate chips
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Grease 2 40cm x 30cm baking trays with oil spray.
- Cream butter until close to white. Add caster and brown sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add egg and vanilla essence. Beat well.
- Fold in sifted flour, chocolate chips and salt; combine.
- Pinch off tablespoons of mixture and place on greased trays.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Cool on wire rack and place in airtight container.
I made these today, but was out of SR flour so I used plain instead - they were sooooo chewy! I added 1/2 cup of chopped macadamias, just because I LOVE them. Thanks for posting!