Recipe by Natasha #5
This is a one pot dish made out of milk. Children adore it. It's easy and cheap to make. Perfect for winter evenings
- 1 liter milk
- 8 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring milk to the boil.
- Add flour and salt, stirring constantly.
- Add margarine.
- Cook until thick (LIKE WHITE SAUCE).
- Take of stove,whisk for one minute while adding cinnamon and sugar to taste.
- Dish up and enjoy.
- PS: Keep some for second helpings, you'll need to.