Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
Quick lower carb snack.
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed meal
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 g artificial sweetener (I prefer Splenda)
- In a teacup or 2 cup glass measuring cup, melt 1 or 2 tsp butter.
- Mix in flax seed meal, baking powder, egg, and sweetener (or 1 tablespoons SF syrup such as caramel.).
- Microwave on high for 1 minute. Turn out and let cool.
- Suggestions: Put cinnamon in it or tweak it with other syrup flavors.
Oh my....are these ever good! I love the fact that they are quick and easy to prepare too. Great recipe, ToryLynn, can't wait to make them again.
Quick and easy - used no carb maple syrup instead of artificial sweetener. Tastes a bit like a bran muffin - yum!