Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
I've tried this once; but I forgot to add the vanilla. It ended up being pretty good anyway and reminded me of my mom's cinnamon "rolls" (which are actually made of biscuits). I will be experimenting with it to see if I can make a mug version of the cinnamon rolls I grew up with soon. (Adapted from http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com)
- Mix dry ingredients for the batter, and add liquid ingredients.
- Mix streusel ingredients.
- Spray coffee mug with nonstick cooking spray. (Optional).
- Pour in half of the batter.
- Top with two thirds of the streusel.
- Spoon on the rest of the batter.
- Top with remaining streusel.
- Microwave for one minute.