Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
I've tried this once; but I forgot to add the vanilla. It ended up being pretty good anyway and reminded me of my mom's cinnamon "rolls" (which are actually made of biscuits). I will be experimenting with it to see if I can make a mug version of the cinnamon rolls I grew up with soon. (Adapted from http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com)
FOR THE BATTER
- 3 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons oil or 2 teaspoons melted margarine or 2 teaspoons applesauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
FOR THE STREUSEL
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon oil or 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon melted margarine
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal
- Mix dry ingredients for the batter, and add liquid ingredients.
- Mix streusel ingredients.
- Spray coffee mug with nonstick cooking spray. (Optional).
- Pour in half of the batter.
- Top with two thirds of the streusel.
- Spoon on the rest of the batter.
- Top with remaining streusel.
- Microwave for one minute.