Got this recipe from a message board for low carb'ers and wanted it here for my reference. Sadly, I don't know who the originator of this recipe is. This is quick easy, healthy, very low carb and high fiber. Works great as a sweet muffin as well as savory muffin (just omit the sweetener - goes well with soups). Original called for one packet of splenda as a sweetener. I only use stevia. Add in options; fruits, nuts, flavored sweeteners/syrups, cheese, bits of ham, vegetables or spices ... get creative and enjoy!
- Mix all ingredients in a coffee mug.
- Micorowave for one minute on high.
- If using frozen berries, microwave for 1:30 on high.
- Smooth on some butter and enjoy!
- It will be moist at first, but as the muffin cools it goes away.