Recipe by Teyanna D.
Healthy–while still tasting ridiculously delicious, vegan (with a gluten-free option), and chocolate. This recipe is credit to Chocolate Covered Kate: http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/11/06/one-minute-chocolate-cake/
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons spelt flour (or white, or Arrowhead Mills gf)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 -3 teaspoons vegetable oil (Edit ( many commenters have said it still tastes good if you sub applesauce or mashed banana. But I )
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Mug cake recipe: Combine dry ingredients and mix very, very well. Add liquid, stir, then transfer to a little dish, ramekin, or even a coffee mug. Microwave 30-40 seconds. If you don’t want to eat it straight out of the dish, be sure to spray your dish first (and then wait for it to cool before trying to remove it).