Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Healthy–while still tasting ridiculously delicious, vegan (with a gluten-free option), and chocolate. This recipe is credit to Chocolate Covered Kate: http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/11/06/one-minute-chocolate-cake/
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons spelt flour (or white, or Arrowhead Mills gf)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 -3 teaspoons vegetable oil (Edit ( many commenters have said it still tastes good if you sub applesauce or mashed banana. But I )
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Mug cake recipe: Combine dry ingredients and mix very, very well. Add liquid, stir, then transfer to a little dish, ramekin, or even a coffee mug. Microwave 30-40 seconds. If you don’t want to eat it straight out of the dish, be sure to spray your dish first (and then wait for it to cool before trying to remove it).
Yummy. Should have 2 tablespoons of sugar. I did grease a 1 cup pyrex measure cup to microwave it in, and that worked great.