Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this in my old church's cookbook from 1975.
Make and share this One Hour Buttermilk Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Sift and measure flour and resift with baking powder, sugar, salt and soda.
- Cut in shortening.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Add buttermilk and stir into flour and knead lightly jsut as when preparing biscuits.
- roll and cut with biscuit cutter.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and let rise for 1 hour before baking in a 425 degree oven for 12 minutes.