Recipe by Karen=^..^=
I made this up this morning because I was in the mood for something a little different.
Top Review by whtbxrmom
Made this for my daughter, who is a fan of smoothies. When I asked her how it was, she said "okay" but she left most in the cup. She said it didn't have enough flavor. Next time I may use some juice instead of milk or add some fruit to it.
- 1 medium banana, chilled, peeled and sliced
- 4 ounces light peach yogurt (I only use Dannon Light & Fit)
- 1 -2 teaspoon liquid honey
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sliced bananas in the freezer for about 1/2 an hour, if desired. This will make the smoothie colder, but it's not crucial.
- Add bananas, yogurt, honey and milk to blender.
- Blend on low for about 10 seconds and then on high for about 3 seconds.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!