Chef Preved's Note:
This is my own modification and combination of several recipes. Its very easy to make and its a guaranteed hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 4 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons evaporated milk or 6 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- 2Grease and flour a 8" (20cm) square pan (although I use a round silicone cake pan so who cares, really?).
- 4Whisk and stir margarine and sugar until completely combined.
- 5Add eggs and beat well.
- 6Add flour, cocoa, milk, salt & vanilla; beat well.
- 7Bake brownies for about 25 minutes.
- 8Poke with some holes and set aside while we make the glaze!
- 10Put Evaporated milk, cocoa powder & margarine in med saucepan.
- 11Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 12Remove from heat and stir in confectioners sugar and vanilla.
- 13Spread all over the brownies with a spatula. Let stand for like 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Hit K.o. Cocoa Brownies With Chocolate Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.8
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 57.4 mg
- Sodium 221.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 32.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g