Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very tasty and colorful salad or side dish....great with a Mexican meal.
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1⁄3 cup red onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Dice onion and chilis and place in a large bowl. Stir in mayonnaise and chopped green chilies. Add chili powder until well blended.
- Add macaroni, beans, carrots, and cheese. Toss to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
This is a deliciously different pasta salad. This goes in my permanent recipe file. Thank you for a great recipe!
My whole family loved this salad and I'm trying out your game dip tonight for a cook-out we are having. Thanks for the great yummy recipes