Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Leinenkugel's (Line - N - koo - gulls) Beer is brewed about 10 miles from here & is known by many local's as "One Feather"...if you look at the label, you'll understand. It's VERY popular with tourists & even some of the locals drink it...many of them cook with it. I try to use BIG BUTT for ribs (& fish batter) & Leinie's Light for chicken, but you can use whatever trips your trigger. This is my version of a "mop" for ribs & such.
- 12 ounces beer, Leinenkugel's preferred
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup white onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use LAWRY'S)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (I use Lawry's Seasoned Pepper)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- "Mop" as directed per recipe.
- Discard any leftover.