Recipe by MizzNezz
Count on getting compliments from your family for this one!
Top Review by Kate57
This was a very good one dish meal. Easy preparation, mildly seasoned. I did substitute Betty Crocker Butter and Herb instant potatoes for the mashed potatoes and egg to save time boiling potatoes. Served with fresh corn on the cob, it made a satisfying lunch for us. Thank-you!
- 3 cups hot mashed potatoes (with butter and milk)
- 1 egg
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix potatoes and egg, set aside.
- On med heat, saute beef and onions.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Bring to a boil, cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour into ungreased 2 qt casserole dish.
- Drop potatoes by 1/2 cupfuls onto casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 35 minutes, or until bubbly and potatoes are light brown.