1 hr 15 mins
Make it as mild or as spicy as you like, can also change the spices to your favourites, (oregano, marjoram, thyme etc.). Make it the taste of your preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in an oven-proof skillet or casserole over medium high heat.
- 2Brown chops well, remove and set aside.
- 3Drain off excess fat.
- 4Add broth, wine, carrot, celery, onion and seasonings to casserole and bring to boil.
- 5Stir in rice and arrange pork chops over all.
- 6Remove from stovetop, cover and bake in 350°F oven for 1 hour or until liquid is absorbed.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Dish Spicy Pork for Two
Serving Size: 1 (486 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.9
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 614.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 47.0 g