Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make it as mild or as spicy as you like, can also change the spices to your favourites, (oregano, marjoram, thyme etc.). Make it the taste of your preference.
- Heat oil in an oven-proof skillet or casserole over medium high heat.
- Brown chops well, remove and set aside.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Add broth, wine, carrot, celery, onion and seasonings to casserole and bring to boil.
- Stir in rice and arrange pork chops over all.
- Remove from stovetop, cover and bake in 350°F oven for 1 hour or until liquid is absorbed.